Never miss out on any of the hottest news on the one and only, Shelby Blackstock. Stay updated with racing schedule, sightings, tickets, tips, tricks and race results. Sign up and burn rubber or be left in the dust.
• 2nd at the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
• 10th in championship points
• 1 podium
• 10 Top 10 finishes in 16 races
• 3 Top 5 Finishes
• Indy Light with Belardi Autosport
• 8th in championship points
• 5 Top 5 Finishes
• 10 Top 10 Finishes
• Winner: Indy Lights Tilton Hard Charger
• 10th in Championship Points
• 1 Podium
• 3 Top 5 finishes
• 14 Top 10 Finishes
• Fourth in the Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires with six podium finishes and 10 top-five drives.
• IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge claiming one win, three podiums, one pole and one fastest lap.
• Third in the Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires with one win, seven podiums and three pole positions.
• Grand-Am Continental Challenge (now IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge) garnering one podium, two top-five and five top-10 finishes.
• Ninth in the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda with 10 top-10 finishes.
• Fourth in the Cooper Tires USF2000 Winterfest with four top-five finishes in the six races.
• GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge with four top-10 finishes.
• Fifth in the Skip Barber National Series with two podium finishes.
• Two wins and finished fourth in the point standings in the Skip Barber Summer Series.
• Formula Ford 1600 and the GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge.
• Skip Barber Summer Series and Skip Barber Southern Regional Series.